Job Location: Merit Office, Knoxville, TN Apply Now
Carpenter with skills & knowledge in commercial construction practices.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Installation of door frames, doors, and door hardware.
- Installation of miscellaneous specialty items.
- Installation of blocking & other wood framing commonly used in commercial construction.
- Form and place concrete footings, piers, walls, columns, slabs, & sidewalks.
- Read blueprints, use appropriate math skills and perform layout.
- Crane signals and rigging.
- Effectively communicate and understand both verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to organize, sequence, and perform assigned tasks within a schedule.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all other employees.
- Produce high quality work.
- Follow safety requirements established by the company.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of related experience.
- Provide own transportation.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Now hiring, hiring, carpenters needed, hiring carpenters in and around knox county, form carpenters, trim carpenters, laborers, carpenter apprentice, carpenter journeyman, framing, frame, construction carpenters, Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Cocke, Grainger, Hamblen, Jefferson, Knox, Loudon, Morgan, Roane, Union