Job Location: Merit Office, Knoxville, TN Apply Now
Carpenter with skills & knowledge in commercial construction practices.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Installation of door frames, doors, and door hardware.
- Installation of miscellaneous specialty items.
- Installation of blocking & other wood framing commonly used in commercial construction.
- Form and place concrete footings, piers, walls, columns, slabs, & sidewalks.
- Read blueprints, use appropriate math skills and perform layout.
- Crane signals and rigging.
- Effectively communicate and understand both verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to organize, sequence, and perform assigned tasks within a schedule.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all other employees.
- Produce high quality work.
- Follow safety requirements established by the company.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of related experience.
- Provide own transportation.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.