Job Location: Merit Office, Knoxville, TN Apply Now
Looking for someone that is self-sufficient, driven, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast pace environment. Candidate must have pleasant personable demeanor, good phone etiquette, and be able to multitask.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The essential job duties shall include, but not limited to:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Answering multi-line phones
- Responsible for directing incoming phone calls, including management of telephone system as well as faxes received on front copier
- Greet and coordinate office visitors, ensuring compliance with security and legal requirements
- Manage office wide conference room schedule
- Manage mail (incoming and outgoing) and distribute internally
- Responsible for monitoring and ordering office materials and supplies
- Maintain and add new contacts in Outlook database for both Subcontractors/Suppliers as well as Mailer
- Coordinate procurement of bid documents with Marketing and Operations. Responsible for ordering documents, procuring deposit (if required), logging deposit on Agenda as well as returning documents for refund of deposit
- Create and distribute bid invitations for multiple projects, follow up on bounced bid invitations and make bid calls, if required
- Prepare and distribute monthly phone listing
- Point of contact for copier maintenance/repairs
- Complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Relationship Management
- Diversity and inclusion
- Results driven
- Teamwork orientation – ability to work with employees across multiple levels of organization
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.